Friday, July 21, 2006

Update and Weekend Plans...


Have I mentioned yet how hot it is here? It’s insane… and the forecast is calling for 110 degrees on Saturday. I’ve got my company picnic that day and then the Twilight Criterium is that night. I love this bike race… this is its 20th anniversary and downtown just lights up (metaphorically) for it… it’s just one more thing to make me appreciate living in this beautiful (but really hot, have I mentioned that already?) city. Unfortunately this year the Criterium falls on the same weekend as the Art and Wine festival at Terrace Lakes. I am a little bummed to be missing that. Mom is always in rare form.
I really don’t have much else to say, I just thought I would check in. Yesterday was an exciting day jam-packed with work, fixing the toilet and grocery shopping. Today's picture is of MJ and the dogs playing in the Middle Fork of the Payette last month. I hope all is well with everyone and I am sending you my love, -M

P.S. Grandma… if you are reading this I will visit as soon as I get a free minute. I miss you and I’m so sorry I didn’t make it up there this week!

No comments: