Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy First Day of Spring!

Hello Everyone! Today is the first official day of Spring! Yeeeeehaw!
I had some sort of flu bug this weekend and have felt really run down all week. I had to miss Granddad's 91st birthday party which was a bummer. Mom and Dad took him out to lunch. Michael and I haven't really left the house much. I made a stew for St. Patty's. We've been gathering more supplies for our bathroom re-do next week. I think we are going to have to do it in stages, because I am having such a hard time deciding on a sink and a few other things, and we are trying to be frugal. We'd like to add-on to the house next year (or possibly move if that is a better option). 720 square feet is pretty cozy for the two of us, the three dogs and Cairo... getting cozier by the minute. I took some before pics of the bathroom. If we like the way it turns out I'll do a before and after post.
Love to all! Happy SPRING!

2 comments:

Isaac and Celinda said...

Yeahoo! Now I can leave comments on your blog! How exciting. Hope you are feeling better, we'll have to walk more next week. Personal health is first, work is second. Remember that (and try to help me remember too).

Dawn said...

Wow you've been a good poster!