Monday, August 06, 2007

The Wedding Week- Part One: The Ceremony


My mom & Alisha (in the mirror putting on my veil) with me before the ceremony.

Opps! Left the marriage license and rings in the car!


Dad walking me down the aisle.

The actual ceremony. I'll try to get a copy of our vows from Ross so I can post them. I had written some a few months ago, and he took what I wrote and put his own unique spin on them.


The Meditation Chapel.


My dad.


My sister Kathy and her husband (and our musician Joe).


Peggy and Roy.


Alex, Tom & his wife Terrese, Roy & Peggy... just hanging.


The dressmaker (my mom) and the sound guy (my brother).


Michael's Dad... great picture!


Oh so romantic!


The smoke from the neighboring forest fires made the sun blood-red as it set.

My girls.

That's my husband... so serious all the time, I do wish he'd lighten up!

No comments: