Monday, August 06, 2007

Wedding Week - Part Two: Camping at Petit Lake


After the ceremony and a night at Redfish Lake in their plush cabins Wendy, Alisha, Dawn, Scott, Joe, Kathy, MJ and I loaded up the left over wine and champagne headed south to Petit Lake.


Wendy & Zack in beautiful Petit Lake.





How many Johnstons, Hodsons & Headricks doe it take to build a camp fire?


Sheesh getting ready for our ride.


Wendy and Alisha looking on at all the talented music going on.


Having Joe play while we sang around the camp fire made my year. He is amazing, he knew so many of the songs we threw out at him. Fantastic.


Newlyweds.


I think I was attempting to dance here... and yes, that is definitely a glass of wine in my hand influencing my desire to dance...


Sing it sista! Kat rocking out!


Scott can play anything... he's an incredibly talented musician, but I think he was missing his drums!

No comments: