Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Puppy...



I cooked the turkey for the first time this year and although I over-cooked it, I think it turned out OK. I may even do it again. MJ helped me brine it the night before and I think that saved it from getting too dried out. It was a learning experience, anyway. We had dinner at Grandma and Granddad's. Jennifer, Dorothy, Pablo, Mom and Dad were all there and we had phone calls from Indianapolis, Eugene & Stavanger, Norway. Here are some pics from the weekend... my turkey, MJ & I's self portrait, and the newest addition to the family... Ono. Ono is Jennifer's new puppy... the cutest little guy... it will be fun to see how Ripley, Riggs and B.B. react to their new "cousin."
The rest of the weekend I painted out spare room in an attempt to turn it into MJ's den. If I ever get done with that project I will post some pictures. At this point I have my doubts.

No comments: