Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fiesta, baby!

Can you say BCS for BSU? OK, logistically there is a pretty good chance that we will get trounced, but I believe. I believe that Zabranski has worked out all of his "issues" after our disasterous game at Georgia last year. I believe that this is a much better team than the one that just barely lost to Louisville in the Liberty Bowl two years ago. I believe the Ian Johnson is the best running back in the nation. I believe we beat Oregon State (actually, truth be told we trounced 'em) and they in turn beat USC (ranked second in the nation). I believe we deserve the Fiesta Bowl, regardless of all the nay sayers out there that make fun of our Smurf turf and "soft" schedule. I believe in the Broncos, and at 12-0 I think they've already proven me right.

No comments: