Monday, May 21, 2007

Mom's Birthday Cake

We had dinner at Grandma's last night for Mom's birthday. What a spread, it felt like Thanksgiving! An extra mile (or six) will need to be added to my regime this week to work off that meal. I made the cake... berry-mint shortcake. I forgot to bring my camera, so I didn't get any pictures there (I took the one of the cake at home before we left), but we all had a nice time. Peggy came with us and met my grandparents for the first time and Dorothy was there also. Mom said it was the first time in as long as she could remember having a birthday party.

My sister graduated with honors from Indiana University last weekend. We are all so proud of Kathy... I can't wait to congratulate her in person in July. This picture was taken at her wedding in Boise.

No comments: